SEIZED UNDOCUMENTED AND FINISHED FOREST PRODUCT
Some 1.16 million pesos worth of finished and undocumented forest product were seized in a subdivision in Mandaue City.
The seizure came after Executive Judge Teresita Abarquez-Galanida of Regional Trial Court Branch 56, Mandaue City issued a search warrant number 8-18-2015 last August 19 to Danilo Apao for violation of section 77 of Presidential Degree 705 or the Forestry Code of the Philippines in relation to Executive Order 23.
A total of 34 pieces or four tables and 30 chairs made of Mancono were found inside the house of Apao in Maria Antonia Village, Labogon, Mandaue City past 1 in the afternoon last August 19.
“The owner of the seized forest products will have to undergo an administrative adjudication proceedings to determine its culpability to existing forestry laws and regulations and the appropriate criminal cases will be filed against him,” said Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) 7 Regional Director Dr. Isabelo R. Montejo.
- SEIZED UNDOCUMENTED AND FINISHED FOREST PRODUCT
- DENR ENVIRONMENT MONTH TARPAULIN
- DENR 7 TO COMPLETE CADASTRAL SURVEY BY MAY 2015
- DENR 7 EXCEEDS 2014 NGP TARGET
- DENR 7 CELEBRATES ICC DAY
- National Flag Day
- DENR EARTH DAY 2014
- 51 FOREST PROTECTION OFFICERS GET TRAINING
- FORESHORE AREA MASTER PLAN WORKSHOP IN CEBU
- 55 FORESTRY CASES TO BE PURSUED SERIOUSLY